Saturday, December 27, 2008

New blog

Welcome to my new blog. The other one dryied up so I try this better server and I´m going to put more my time and thought in this one, so welcome everyone.

Man I would loved to be in there. Found out too late (like two days earlier which was too late for me). Suggest to check out Finnish performance group called: Circus Mundus Absurdus you can spot one of their performancers Lassi in these pictures. Would have been awsome if psychocyborgs where there.

Thank god Christmas is over, I´m not keen to hype glopal superdays, but I love to be with my family. Spend few days with my best friend and brother Jussi. His cat pissed in the fucking toilet and he has never taught that. Unfortunently today is too late to write anything long. I´m cooking for my girlfriend but tomorrow morning I try to work out something cool in here.

I´m tired of how I look. I dont have any problems with my bodyimage but I´m just bored. I look like too average. Luckily I managed to talk about this with my friend who really knows how to look different than a mainstream, as for now, I´m going to visit him for few days in January and he will give me an new style. I´m sure my girlfriend will go berserk but sometimes you just have to think for yourself. And those who know, my stylist will be Junnu ;)

I´m dreaming about gathering up an industrial band. Mixing the fanthasy&space intuition from Covenant´s (or maybe the kovenant) song phrophecies of fire and Marilyn Mansons devilish and distorted angel with scapped wings, would make a great sound. It would also be cool to make a cover from Jenni Vartiainen´s song Malja, Chorus would be awsome by screaming (angel with.. style) and verses would be like these misty, mystick landscapes (Covenant´s sulphur feast´s intro is great example). Damn have to start consider this seriously, I´m quite confident that the outcome in fruitfull situation would be great. But I dont know anyone who would help me out. I´m also fairly wellbeing in contrast of what I used to be like month or two ago.

Also I would really appreciate if anyone leave a comment. No matter what it is: suggestions, chritisism, just chit chat, and of course good recipes for a nice meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment